- Handle it with care and keep it clean.
- The jewellery should be the last thing you put on when getting ready, to avoid contact with makeup and perfume.
- Do not moisturize your hands with your rings on, to avoid excess build-up.
- When not wearing the jewellery, store it properly in a soft pouch or jewellery box – out of direct sunlight.
- For polishing, repairing, or replacing, it is advised to go to a certified jeweller.
- Always check product labels.
HOW TO CLEAN IT
- To keep the gemstones sparkling use washing up liquid, warm water and a soft sponge or soft cloth.
- To clean 18k yellow/white gold, mix mild liquid dish soap with warm water and use a soft cloth to clean it.
- Do not immerse porous stones like pearls and turquoise in cleaning products.
WHAT TO AVOID
- Wearing jewellery when you are sleeping.
- Wearing jewellery when you are working out.
- Wearing jewellery when you are cleaning, since cleaning products damage your jewellery.
- Wearing jewellery when you are swimming.
- Wearing jewellery when you are taking a shower/bath.